Visa registration requirements

If you are reading this from abroad:

If you are planning to enroll for less than 6 months, you must enter the country on a PIP-2 status. In order to get it, you must show the Migración Colombia officers upon arrival an invitation letter from our school. You will be granted 90 days upon entry, which you can extend to a maximum of another 90 days. To prepare the letter, please send the coordinator a copy of your passport. 

For longer stays, you should apply for a TP-3 (student) visa prior to your coming to Colombia (click here to visit the official visa application site). Contact the coordinator for further assistance.


If you are already in Colombia:


You probably entered the country on a PIP-5 status (former TU or tourist status). If so, it must be changed into the PTP-2 status. To do so, you must go to the Migración Colombia main office in Medellín (Calle 19 No.80A-40). The coordinator will prepare an invitation letter to the program and will explain the process in detail.


If you have any other type of visa, contact the coordinator to analyze your particular situation.


To apply for a TP-3 visa:

Go to this site:

To know more click on

You are here: Inicio Our program Visa registration requirements

Connect with us